WHAT Is a SEO Site Audit?
An SEO audit is a type of website review focused on search engine rankings, search engine friendliness, and overall health that affects search engine rankings. At Orsanna, we focus on SEO analysis that takes the full picture of your website into account, from the things on your website that contribute to great rankings to signals off your site that tell search engines about your site’s quality and relevancy. Our focus is on identifying weaknesses that need to be repaired, such as Google penalties, website quality issues, and backlink and spam issues, as well as strengths your business can take advantage of to grow.
Our SEO team is nationally recognized as leaders, educating other marketing professionals across the globe how to do SEO. In other words, we know our stuff when it comes to analyzing traffic and performing a website audit. We also offer robust SEO services that often compliment our website audits.
Do I need an SEO Audit and WEbsite Review?
If you’re unsure how your website is performing to drive traffic from search engines, have seen a drop in traffic, or are unsure how to start building search engine traffic, you need a website review and SEO audit. We recommend website and SEO audits for almost all of our new clients, especially in cases where traffic and leads from their website have decreased quickly and dramatically. Even if you think your website’s SEO is strong, there’s always room for improvement and strategy—an SEO audit can help you identify those areas and make a plan to move forward.
We recommend doing an SEO audit once a year if you’re marketing your business in-house to maintain quality standards or anytime you see significant changes in traffic from search engines. Our SEO services include routine SEO maintenance and review so if you decide to work with us, an SEO audit serves as a starting point and does not need to be done again.
You should consider having your website reviewed and an SEO audit performed if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Your website traffic from search engines suddenly dropped or has steadily declined
- Your website doesn’t seem to be performing as well as it used to
- Your business isn’t turning up in search results anymore
- You worked with an SEO company that seemed to overpromise and underdeliver
- You paid for links to your website
- You’re unsure the next steps, even if your SEO is doing well
- You’ve had a website for a while but haven’t been doing much to improve SEO and aren’t sure where you stand
How does an SEO audit work?
In our website audits, we closely inspect your website’s on-site SEO, off-site SEO and technical SEO to get a full picture of your website’s SEO strengths and weaknesses. This includes:
- A full audit of every page of your website for key SEO information, your website’s structure, and the quality and depth of content available on your site
- A complete look at links to your website from other sites that are a signal to search engines about the quality and relevancy of your site
- A full technical audit of behind-the-scenes elements of your website that influence search results, including your website code, speed, and more
After we complete the audit, we prepare a detailed report of our website review, including what needs improvement and how to start making changes to your site to improve your business’ search rankings and promote growth. We meet with our SEO audit clients after completing the review to address any questions and concerns and explain SEO in an easy to understand way that centers on your business growth.
PRICING FOR SEO audits and site reviews
Our pricing is based on how large your website is because our audits look at every page of your site. Larger sites typically take more time to audit than smaller sites and our pricing reflects the most effective use of our expertise and time while reviewing your site. At the end of the SEO audit, you’ll walk away with a clear picture of how your SEO is today and steps to take to start improving it tomorrow.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH yOUR SEO Audit
The first step is contacting us to discuss your website review and speak with us in a free initial consultation about your website, goals, and current marketing. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get your website review started.